The Section publishes:
- The Practitioner is the official publication for the Solo and Small Firm Section.
- The ePractitioner is the e-magazine of the Solo and Small Firm Section, sent regularly to member of the Section.
About The Practitioner
Subscription to The Practitioner is a benefit of membership in the Section. To start receiving the journal, simply join the section. You can find online articles from 2016-present here. For articles older than 2016, please contact the section. As a courtesy, we have posted the past two years of The Practitioner below.
Winter 2019, Volume 25, Issue 1 (online version coming soon!) | pdf version
- MCLE Article: Legal Entities and Real Property: Limiting Reassessment
- MCLE Article: Ethics and Social Media: A Critical Juncture
- MCLE Article: Judgment Liens: The First and Last Step
- MCLE Article: Building a Successful Relationship through an Effective Sponsorship Agreement
- MCLE Article: A Law Firm’s Legal Duty to Provide Reasonable Accommodation to Attorneys with Disabilities
- MCLE Article: New California Employment-Related Rules, Again!
- MCLE Article: The California End of Life Option Act (ABX2-15)
- MCLE Article: Selected Issues in Bankruptcy Litigation
- MCLE Article: What To Do When The State Bar Calls