Welcome to the Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association.
All members of the Trusts and Estates Section receive the following benefits:
- A subscription to the California Trusts and Estates Quarterly
- New case alerts
- Discounts on the Trusts and Estates Section’s live CLE programs
- A reduced purchase price for the Guide to the California Rules of Professional Conduct for Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Counsel (the “Ethics Guide”)
- Access to past issues of the Quarterly
- Six hours of online self-study MCLE credit at no charge
- Discounts on select CEB print and online publications
- CEB discount – 10% off a wide selection of publications. Details can be found on the CEB website.
- Online catalog for Trusts and Estates Section education programs
- Access to Trusts and Estates social media
Trusts and Estates Section
California Lawyers Association
400 Capitol Mall, Suite 650
Sacramento, CA 95814