- Saying Goodbye With Gratitude
- A Tribute to Our Founding C.E.O.
- Ethics Spotlight: Referral of a Conflicted Client
- New Brochure: When You Turn 18—A Legal Survival Guide
- New Membership Options Coming Soon
- California Lawyers Association Juneteenth Statement
- Provisional Licensee Program Resources
- California Paraprofessional Program Resource Page
- New CalBar Connect Benefit: Write.law
Featured CLA Webinars
- October 7 @ 6:00 p.m. | Roundtable of Hollywood Executives: The Future of Entertainment & Media
- October 8 @ 11:00 a.m. | Paraprofessional Program Working Group Update & Status – Get All Your Questions Answered
- October 13 @ 12:00 p.m. | Best Practices for Successful Client Relations
- October 20 @ 4:00 p.m. | Wellness Wednesday: Breast Cancer: It’s Up To You!
- October 27 @ 12:00 p.m. | Cash, Coin, Cheddar, Dough: Ethical Issues with Money and Billing
- November 4 @ 12:00 p.m. | Wellness Book Club: The Anxious Lawyer
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA) is a proud part of CLA, representing all lawyers in California who have been practicing 8 years or less.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.