- Statement on Anti-Asian Violence
- Ethics Committee Formal Opinion No. 2021-1
- Call for Education Program Proposals for the Annual Meeting
- Employing a Participant in the Provisional Licensee Program
- Keeping Our Promise to Advocate for You
- Ethics Spotlight: Establishing an Ethical Screen
- Judicial Diversity Bolsters Our Justice System
- Charting a Strong and Vibrant Future for CLA
- Recording: Proposition 19, the Assessor, and You
- The Capitol Attack and History: Where Do We Go from Here?
Featured CLA Webinars
- April 17 @ 1:00 p.m. | Pulitzer Prize Winner and Author Isabel Wilkerson
- April 21 @ 12:00 p.m. | Wellness Wednesday: Neuroscience, Well-Being, and Ethics
- April 23 @ 12:00 p.m. | Semicolons Are Useless, and Other Legal Writing Myths
- April 28 @ 12:00 p.m. | Stress, Drink, Leave: An Examination of Gender-Specific Risk Factors for Mental Health Problems and Attrition Among Licensed Attorneys
- May 3 @ 12:00 p.m. | Moving Medicine & Law Forward in the 21st Century
- May 4 @ 12:00 p.m. | Meditation for the Legal Mind
- May 5 @ 4:00 p.m. | LAP & The Other Bar, Supporting the Legal Profession
- May 5 @ 5:30 p.m. | Coffee, Cocktails and Conversations
- May 6 @ 3:00 p.m. | Teatime With Art of Tea
- May 7 @ 12:00 p.m. | Simple Tools for Managing Our Everyday Emotions
- May 11 @ 5:30 p.m. | The Judicial Appointment Process: What You Need to Know – A Special Program for Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA) is a proud part of CLA, representing all lawyers in California who have been practicing 8 years or less.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.