- Deconstructing the November Ballot
- State Holiday in Honor of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CLA Announces Privacy Law Section Formation
- Engaging With Lawyers Around the World
- Building Member Value in Unprecedented Times
- Help Victims of COVID-19 and/or New Wildfires with these Easy, Remote Pro Bono Opportunities
- Women’s Suffrage and the Ongoing Expansion of Democracy
- A Personal Plea for Addressing the Root Causes of Racism
- Step-by-Step Guide to Reopening Your Law Office
- California Lawyers Association and Legal Access Alameda Partner to Provide Help to Members of the Community Impacted by COVID-19
Featured CLA Webinars
- Nov 2 @ 12 noon | CLA Budget 101
- Nov 4 @ 3 p.m. | Coffee Break
- Nov 10 @ 11 a.m. | Privacy Section Fireside Chat With Stacey D. Schesser, SDAG
- Nov 13 @ 12 noon | An Overview of the Legislative Process
- Nov 17 @ 1 p.m. | Webinar: The Five Steps to Effective Online Negotiations
- Nov 17 @ 1 p.m. | 2020 Annual California Bar Leaders Conference
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA) is a proud part of CLA, representing all lawyers in California who have been practicing 8 years or less.
Explore Our Sections
California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.