- California Lawyers Association Announces Chris Nguyen as Chief Executive Officer
- Loving the Love
- The New Annual Meeting: Building the Future for Our Volunteer Leaders
- CLA Launches Task Force on Artificial Intelligence
- Lawyers: There’s a Wealth of Resources for You — Here’s Where to Find Them
- Ethics Spotlight: New Guidelines for Lawyers Using Generative AI
- COVID-Born CLA Hiking Group Marches On for Wellness
- ESG-in-Law Series Discusses Litigation Risk around Human Rights and Greenwashing Claims
- California Lawyers Foundation Breathes New Life into Diversity Pipeline Project
- Section ExCom Applications Now Open
Upcoming Webinars & Events
- March 6 | Becoming an Administrative Law Judge
- March 8-10 | Real Property Retreat
- March 11-14 | California International Arbitration Week
- March 13 | Stress Management Yoga for Attorneys
- March 14 | Cat Proverbs and Attorney Ethics
- March 21-22 | Estate and Gift Tax Conference
- March 22 | IP and Emerging Technologies Conference
- March 26 | How to Successfully and Ethically Deal with Conflict
- April 3 | Legislative Day
- April 7-13 | A Week in Legal London
Career Center Jobs
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
The New Lawyers Section celebrates, invigorates, connects, and supports all new California lawyers.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.