- California Laws: What’s New for 2023
- The Power of Advocacy
- A Season to Remember
- Wellness Study Report on Attrition of Women Lawyers
- Ethics Spotlight: ‘Implied Consent’ Under the No-Contact Rule
- Olga Diaz Joins CLA Executive Team to Lead Inclusion, Outreach, and Strategic Initiatives
- CLA Welcomes Sheila Johnston as Associate Executive Director of Communications
- CLA Successful in Amicus Effort Urging U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Case Involving Attorney-Client Privilege
Upcoming Webinars & Events
- February 9-10 | Inaugural Annual Privacy Summit
- February 15 | Cannabis 101 – the Practitioner’s Introduction to Cannabis Law
- February 24 | The History of Black Lawyers, Black Judges, and Black Bar Associations In California
- April 19 | Legislative Day
Career Center Jobs
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
The New Lawyers Section celebrates, invigorates, connects, and supports all new California lawyers.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.