- Thank You For Being Here!
- CLA and D.C. Bar Announce More Findings from Groundbreaking Study on Attorney Mental Health and Well-Being
- CLA Director of Governmental Affairs Appointed to Judicial Council Working Group
- CLA Asks U.S. Supreme Court to Establish Boundaries of Attorney-Client Privilege
- CLA to Host First-Ever Black-Tie Gala
- Take a Virtual Vacation with the 2022 CLA Wellness Walking Challenge
- Oyango A. Snell Honored as Association Executive of the Year
- Ethics Spotlight: What Is Informed Written Consent?
- 2022 Appointment Process for ABA House of Delegates: Alternate Delegate
- CLA Introduces its New Lawyers Section
- Provisional Licensee Program Resources
Featured CLA Webinars
- July 6 @ 12:00 p.m. | The Art of the Legal Letter
- July 8 @ 11:00 a.m. | Ethics and Emotional Intelligence: How Does EI Relate to Your Successful Legal Practice?
- July 11 @ 12:00 p.m. | Pro Bono for Small Businesses
- July 13 @ 12:00 p.m. | Virtually Legal: Management of a Virtual Small Law Firm
- August 17 @ 12:00 p.m. | What My Facebook Posts Teach About Lawyer Mental Health
Career Center Jobs
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
The New Lawyers Section celebrates, invigorates, connects, and supports all new California lawyers.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.