- CLA Successful in Amicus Effort Urging U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Case Involving Attorney-Client Privilege
- CLA Celebrates First In-Person Conference in Three Years
- How CLA Is Fulfilling Its Potential
- Incoming Chief Justice Makes Surprise Appearance at Annual Meeting Civics Event
- Wellness Strategies for Mental Health Issues Among Attorneys and Legal Professionals
- CLA Commends ABA Resolution for Reconfirming Core Values in Law Firm Ownership
- Oyango A. Snell Honored as Association Executive of the Year
- Provisional Licensee Program Resources
Upcoming Webinars & Events
- November 30 | What Every Lawyer Needs to Know About Insurance
- December 6 | Boiled Up In Boilerplate: Seven Ways to Improve Your Contract Drafting
- December 6 | CLF Signature Speaker Series: Forging Your Path
- December 9 | Depp/Heard Impact on Slapp, Anti-Slapp, and Privacy Rights
- December 9 | Where Can Lawyers Go and What Can They Share?
Career Center Jobs
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
The New Lawyers Section celebrates, invigorates, connects, and supports all new California lawyers.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.