- Giving Thanks for the CLA Community
- Welcome to the New CLA Experience
- The Importance of Being Disinterested: Treating Unrepresented Persons with Care
- Supreme Court Committee Seeks Comments on Ethics of Judges Providing Feedback to Attorneys
- Build Better Habits with the Racial Equity Challenge
- Diverse Voices Needed for Video Project
- Provisional Licensee Program Resources
- California Paraprofessional Program Resource Page
- 2021 Appointments Process for ABA House of Delegates: CA Young Lawyer Delegate and Alternate
Featured CLA Webinars
- December 9 @ 12:00 p.m. | Demystifying Limited Scope Services
- December 9 @ 5:30 p.m. | CLA/CJA Trivia Night
- December 14 @ 12:30 p.m. | Ethical Issues in Working with Pro Bono Clients
- December 15 @ 4:00 p.m. | Wellness Wednesday: Dairy – Not All It’s Milked to Be
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA) is a proud part of CLA, representing all lawyers in California who have been practicing 8 years or less.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.