- COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- 2020 Appointments Process for ABA House of Delegates
- New Research Project on Lawyer Mental Health
- CLA Statement regarding attack on Supreme Court Justices
- CLA Statement on the Rule of Law and the Judiciary
- Interested in serving on a CLA committee? Applications are now open.
- California Laws: What’s New for 2020
- Voting 100 Years After the 19th Amendment
- What it Means to be a Bar Leader
Free Webinars Related to COVID-19
- March 31 @ 12 noon | Technology and Online Dispute Resolution Tools
- April 1 @ 10 a.m. | Coffee Break
- April 2 @ 12 noon | Cyber Security Basics for the Work From Home Economy
- April 3 @ 10 a.m. | COVID-19 & Your Law Firm: 8 Strategies to Survive the Crisis
- April 7 @12 noon | How Coronavirus Complicates Child Custody and Visitation Arrangements and Legal Tools to Make It Work
- April 9 @ 12 noon | Securing the Remote Workplace
- April 17 @ 12 noon | Workers’ Compensation COVID-19 Webinar
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA) is a proud part of CLA, representing all lawyers in California who have been practicing 8 years or less.
Explore Our Sections
California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.