- Success Begins With Showing Up
- Giving Thanks
- Your End-of-Year and 2024 Checklist
- CLA Sections Have Successful 2023 With Their Sponsored Legislation
- California’s Climate Disclosure Requirements: An Overview of Senate Bills 253 and 261
- ESG-in-Law Series Features Due Diligence and Stakeholder Grievance Mechanisms
- Event Recap: 47th Annual Intellectual Property (IP) Institute
Upcoming Webinars & Events
- December 6 | Ethics for Busy Lawyers
- December 11 | What Jazz and the Blues Teach about Bias and Inclusion in the Law
- January 18-19 | New Employment Practitioner Conference
- January 26 | Your Asset or Mine? Navigating IP Litigation Trends
- April 7-13, 2024 | A Week in Legal London
Career Center Jobs
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
The New Lawyers Section celebrates, invigorates, connects, and supports all new California lawyers.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.