- Oyango A. Snell Honored as Association Executive of the Year
- Find Your Purpose and Focus on Your Well-Being
- Ethics Spotlight: Summer Vacation Planning for Attorneys
- ICYMI: Legislative Day
- Reflections on Mother’s Day and My First 100 Days
- 2022 Appointment Process for ABA House of Delegates: Alternate Delegate
- CLA Introduces its New Lawyers Section
- CLA Submits Comments in Response to California Paraprofessional Program Working Group Recommendations
- Provisional Licensee Program Resources
Featured CLA Webinars
- May 18 @ 10:00 a.m. | The Who We Are Project: The Truth About the Role of Anti-Black Racism in U.S. Policing
- May 18 @ 4:30 p.m. | Law Partner Advisory Forum: Embracing a Growth Mindset: Scaling Law Firms through Acquisitions and Organic Growth
- May 18 @ 5:30 p.m. | Veterans’ Voices: A Discussion About the Experiences of Asian/API Americans in the U.S. Armed Forces
- May 27 @ 12:00 p.m. | Ethics Lessons from a Jersey Guy
- June 16-17 | Solo and Small Firm Summit
- June 28 @ 12:00 p.m. | What Drug Dealers and Terrorists Teach About the Ethics Rules
- July 6 @ 12:00 p.m. | Killer Correspondence for Lawyers!
- August 17 @ 12:00 p.m. | What My Facebook Posts Teach About Lawyer Mental Health
Career Center Jobs
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
The New Lawyers Section celebrates, invigorates, connects, and supports all new California lawyers.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.