- 2021 Nominations Committee Application
- Recording: Proposition 19, the Assessor, and You
- Advancing Racial Equity in CLA, the Justice System and Beyond
- The Capitol Attack and History: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Diverse Voices of the Legal Profession Video Project Launches
- Statement Regarding Violence at the U.S. Capitol
- Webinar Recording: Paycheck Protection Program Round Two Update
- Openings for U.S. District Court Judges and U.S. Attorneys
- California Laws: What’s New for 2021
- Welcoming 2021 With Thanks for Your Amazing Efforts
- Supporting 2020 Law Graduates
- Provisional Licensure Webinar—Your Questions Answered
- CLA Announces Privacy Law Section Formation
Featured CLA Webinars
- Feb 26 @ 5:30 p.m. | The History of Black Judges and Lawyers in California
- March 3 @ 6 p.m. | Front Office Roundtable: Leadership In Sports
- March 26 @ 12 noon | The Ethical Limits of Zealous Advocacy
- April 14 @ 8:45 a.m. | Legislative Day
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA) is a proud part of CLA, representing all lawyers in California who have been practicing 8 years or less.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.