- New Provisional Licensure Online Community
- Spread the Word
- State Holiday in Honor of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CLA Announces Privacy Law Section Formation
- Data Shows Need for Greater Latino Bench and Bar Representation
- Anxiety Is Here! Build Your Own Toolkit
- Spotlight on Ethics: Get Client Consent to Limit the Scope of Representation
- Building Member Value in Unprecedented Times
- Women’s Suffrage and the Ongoing Expansion of Democracy
- California Lawyers Association and Legal Access Alameda Partner to Provide Help to Members of the Community Impacted by COVID-19
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA) is a proud part of CLA, representing all lawyers in California who have been practicing 8 years or less.
Explore Our Sections
California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.