- Thank You for the Journey
- Time Flies…
- New Annual Meeting Track for Law Students
- Just Do the Right Thing
- Ethics Spotlight: Is a Missed Email a Breach of Ethics?
- Labor Day and Worker Advocacy’s Impact on CA Legislation
- Labor Reaches Bargain With HR
- Meet the Labor and Employment Law Section’s Scholarship Recipients
- CA Housing Law Non-Compliance Spurs ‘Builder’s Remedy’ Projects
Upcoming Webinars & Events
- October 13 | Fluff Is for Pillows, Not Legal Writing
- October 19-22 | 32nd Annual Environmental Law Conference at Yosemite®
- November 1-3 | 2023 Annual Meeting of Tax Bar and Tax Policy Conference
- November 2-4 | 47th Annual IP Institute
- November 16 | Night of Networking
- November 14-15 | Public Law 101 Conference
- April 7-13, 2024 | A Week in Legal London
Career Center Jobs
The Bar Association for All California Attorneys
From MCLE to advocacy, CLA supports our members with an exceptional lineup of services
Fastcase is one of the most innovative legal research services, and it’s available for free to all California Lawyers Association members. Take advantage of it today!
We custom-tailor the highest quality CLE for our members. The options at your fingertips include OnDemand CLE, Webinars, CLEtoGo (Podcasts) and Online Articles.
The needs of California’s legal professionals are our highest priority. We lead by raising the voices of members to create policy change.
As the largest, established network of California attorneys, CLA provides a platform for you to make meaningful connections and have your work seen and heard.
The New Lawyers Section celebrates, invigorates, connects, and supports all new California lawyers.
Explore Our Sections
The California Lawyers Association (CLA) is a member-driven, mission-focused organization dedicated to supporting the professional advancement of attorneys practicing in the State of California.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a voluntary organization that serves all California attorneys, we continuously promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession to ensure that we embody the vast legal community we represent.
Education & Advocacy
Through premier educational programs, networking opportunities, and advocacy efforts, our members can maintain their expertise, cultivate connections, and uphold the legal profession.