We offer free MCLE as a member benefit.
Self Study MCLE
6.5 hours of free MCLE are provided. This benefit comes in the form of the audio programs listed below. Keep a record of having done so, and you can claim self-study MCLE credit.
Note: Attorneys must track their own hours for self-study activities. We do not provide Certificates. For more information on record keeping, click here.
We are currently offering:
- 4.25 hours in Legal Ethics
- 1 hour in Competency Issues
- 1 hour in Elimination of Bias
- 1 hour in Legal Specialization in Legal Malpractice
- Difficult Personalities Confronted by Lawyers [1.25 Hours MCLE Credits; 1.25 Ethics]
- Ethical Considerations in Pro Bono Work [1 Hour MCLE; 1 Ethics]
- E-Ethics: Successfully Navigating Social Media & Tech in Marketing & Representing Clients [1 Hour MCLE; 1 Ethics]
- Substance Use Disorders, Mental Health and The Practice of Law [1 Hour MCLE; 1 Competency Issues (formerly Detection/Prevention of Substance Abuse)]
Elimination of Bias
- Pathways to Achieving Judicial Diversity [1.25 Hours MCLE; 1 Elimination of Bias]
Legal Specialization in Legal Malpractice and Legal Ethics
- When Are Conflict Waivers Effective and When Are They Not! [1 Hour MCLE; 1 Legal Specialization in Legal Malpractice; 1 Ethics]
Each month, we offer one hour of free MCLE in the form of a webinar. This month we present …
Matters That Involve Antitrust — Some You Expect, Some You Don’t
Presented by the Antitrust, UCL and Privacy Section
The word “antitrust” typically conjures up smoked-filled rooms of price-fixing executives and large companies merging to monopolize a market. But antitrust issues arise in areas that you might not expect, such as corporate boards, patent cases, pharmaceuticals, labor, and more. This CLE will explore at a high level various types of matters that involve antitrust law, discussing modern trends and the potential new application of antitrust law currently being debated. Speakers: Lee Berger and Elizabeth Pritzker. [1 Hour MCLE]