Ongoing Opportunities for Self-Study and Participatory MCLE Credit
Online articles from Section publications are available for self-study MCLE credit. Each article is worth 1 hour of self-study credit. It’s easy … read an article and then take a 20 question quiz. The answers and justifications are available immediately upon submitting the quiz. You can earn up to 12.5 hours of self-study credit per reporting period. For more information, see our online catalog of articles.
Online CLE for Participatory Credit
View Trusts and Estates programs over the internet for participatory MCLE credit. Choose from hundreds of hours of official MCLE programs.
For an up-to-date listing of recent programs available in our catalog, see Trusts and Estates Programs.
“Trust Me!” is produced by the Executive Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association (“TEXCOM”).
The podcast can be found on all major podcast players or you can listen online here.
The Podcast Committee is composed of Herb Stroh, Ciran O’Sullivan, Ryka Farotte, and Jeff Galvin.
Suggestions for topics or other feedback can be sent to Herb at email@example.com . We value your input so please, let us hear from you.
- Season 2, Episode 3: When They Don’t Clap for Anti-SLAPP – Part 1
- Season 2, Episode 2: Trustee Compensation and Analysis of California Rules of Court Rule 7.776
- Season 2, Episode 1: Predatory Marriage
- Season 1, Episode 12: The Audit Process: A conversation with former IRS Estate and Gift Tax Attorneys
- Season 1, Episode 11: John Sutton’s Will: Bending the Arc of History Towards Justice in the Probate Court
- Season 1, Episode 10: Estate Planning: Where Were We, Where Are We, Where We Might Be Going?
- Season 1, Episode 9: From a Judge’s Perspective
- Season 1, Episode 8: Trustee Removal Litigation and Mediation
- Season 1, Episode 7: Inheritance Forgery
- Season 1, Episode 6: Pen to Paper to Execution – Part 2