In January 2021, the Trusts and Estates Section launched a new podcast, Trust Me!
Trust Me! is produced by the Executive Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association (“TEXCOM”).
The Podcast Committee is composed of Herb Stroh, Ciarán O’Sullivan, Ryka Farotte, Jeff Galvin, and Anna Soliman.
Suggestions for topics or other feedback can be sent to Herb at email@example.com . We value your input so please, let us hear from you.
- The Audit Process: A conversation with former IRS Estate and Gift Tax Attorneys
- John Sutton’s Will: Bending the Arc of History Towards Justice in the Probate Court
- Estate Planning: Where Were We, Where Are We, Where We Might Be Going?
- From a Judge’s Perspective
- Trustee Removal Litigation and Mediation
- Inheritance Forgery
- Pen to Paper to Execution – Part 2
- Pen to Paper to Execution – Part 1
- Podcast: E-Discovery in Trust and Estate Litigation
- Podcast: Ethics for Trusts and Estates Attorneys