Solo and Small Firm
The Practitioner Winter 2017, Volume 23, Issue 1
- A Day in the Life of a Solo Practitioner: Let Technology and Mobility be Your Friend
- Coach's Corner Public Speaking Jitters? You Are Losing Business Development Opportunities.
- Competing for Clientele as a Small Firm
- Executive Committee of the Solo and Small Firm Law Section 2016-2017
- How Mediators Have Become the Gatekeepers for Referrals and Why Solo Practitioners Should Pay Attention
- Letter From the Chair
- MCLE Article: the California End of Life Option Act (Abx2-15)
- Solo But Not Alone
- Table of Contents
- the Practitioner For Solo & Small Firms
- Yelped ̶ What Is the Best Response to Negative Online Reviews
- Letter From the Editor
Letter From the Editor
By Jeremy M. Evans
Jeremy M. Evans is the Managing Attorney at California Sports Lawyer, representing sports and entertainment professionals and businesses in contract drafting, negotiations, licensing, and career growth. He is the Director of the Center for Sports Law & Policy at Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California. Evans is an award-winning attorney and community leader. He can be reached at Jeremy@CSLlegal.com or via his website: www.CSLlegal.com.
When our colleagues on the Executive Committee honored me with the opportunity to become Editor-in-Chief of the Official Publication for the Solo & Small Firm Section of the State Bar of California, it was both an exciting and wonderful opportunity. Our most recent Editor Henry David is a terrific person and Editor, and he has thankfully decided to stay on the Editorial Board. Executive Committee Chair Megan Zavieh, Treasurer Renee Galente, Steve Krongold and Advisor Eleanor Southers complete the Editorial Board for 2016-2017.