Solo and Small Firm
The Practitioner Fall, 2019, Volume 25, Issue 4
- Everyday Mindfulness and Activities for Mental Wellbeing
- Executive Committee of the Solo and Small Firm Law Section 2018-2019
- Letter From the Chair
- Letter from the Editor-In-Chief
- Retirement Plan Options for Small Law Firms
- Table of Contents
- Time Management for Busy Attorneys: Eight Key Strategies to Increase Productivity and Reduce Stress in Your Practice
- Understanding Client Capacity and Undue Influence
- MCLE Article: Can I Drive Home After Happy Hour? Have Booze and Cannabis Changed Things?
MCLE Article: Can I Drive Home After Happy Hour? Have Booze and Cannabis Changed Things?
By Eric Ganci, Esq. and Ron Moore, Esq.
Eric Ganci runs an exclusive practice in DUI defense, with a focus on science and trial work. He was awarded the "Lawyer-Scientist" designation by the American Chemical Society, Chemistry and the Law Section and has tried over 60 jury trials to verdict. Eric is on staff teaching with Trial Lawyers College. He earned his JD from Thomas Jefferson School of Law and his BA in Music Education from Northern Illinois University.
Ron Moore is a forensic toxi-cologist and attorney. He worked for over 18 years in a crime lab, practiced law for 8 years, then opened his own toxicology consulting firm about 5 years ago. He graduated Valedictorian from Western State University College of Law, and holds a Masters in Forensic Toxicology from the University of Florida.
(Check the end of this Article for information about how to access 1.0 self-study substance abuse credits.)