Solo and Small Firm
The Practitioner Winter 2016, Volume 22, Issue 1
- Gender Equality Sought with New Legislation
- Getting Paid As a Solo Without Breaching the Ethics Rules
- Letter From the Chair
- MCLE Article: Can I drive home after happy hour? How does alcohol absorb into your body?
- MCLE Article: Recognizing and Addressing Implicit Gender Bias in the Arena of the Solo & Small Firm
- Solo & Small Firm Spotlight: Luke Zimmerman
- Specializing Law Practice: Excellent Service, Efficiently Delivered - Part II
- Table of Contents
- The Often-Overlooked Weapon of Seeking a Cost Bond against Foreign Plaintiffs
- Letter From the Editor
Letter From the Editor
By Henry S. David
Henry S. David is the proprietor of The David Firm®, which he founded after 33 years in Big Law. He is a commercial litigator, with a focus on creditors’ rights.
I hope you were able to attend the Annual Meeting. You cannot beat the ability to network and to get top-notch MCLE credits for the money.