The International Law Section has membership of approximately 1,500 practitioners who practice in the field of international law. From corporate, to intellectual property, to employment, to immigration, to cross-border litigation, to tax, to many other areas, the Section’s members comprise an audience of international practitioners whom vendors, law firms and other professional service providers cannot easily target at once in any other way.
In an effort to better integrate interested vendors, law firms and other professional service providers with the Section’s members, the Section offers an annual corporate sponsorship for $5,000.
Benefits of the annual sponsorship include:
- Attribution in printed materials for the programs and events presented by the Section throughout the year, including invitations, marketing materials, and event signage.
- Attribution in the Section publications throughout the year, including Section newsletters and journal.
- Attribution during the webinars and programs presented by the Section.
- Entitlement to attend and set up a vendor/exhibitor table at the programs and events presented by the Section throughout the year, as well as an opportunity during programs and events to address the audience/attendees with a brief live introduction about the sponsor.
- All other benefits given to individual program and event sponsors who sponsor at the highest available level for the particular program or event.
- Attendance at the Section’s Annual Warren M. Christopher International Lawyer of the Year Award Presentation and Celebration Reception, and opportunity to address reception attendees with a brief live introduction.
We are currently accepting annual sponsors for the calendar year. If you are interested in becoming an annual sponsor for the International Law Section or if you would like any additional information regarding the annual sponsorship and its many benefits, please contact the Section.