2019 California Lawyers Association Annual Meeting International Law Section Sponsorship Opportunities
The International Law Section is writing to you concerning a sponsorship opportunity for the 2019 International Law Section of the California Lawyers Association annual meeting, which will take place in Monterey, CA, from October 10, 2019 through October 12, 2019. Your contribution would cover the
section’s costs for the annual meeting, and in particular for the Warren Christopher Award ceremony.
As you know, the ILS annually recognizes and honors a California lawyer for distinguished service in the promotion of the rule of law internationally, or for significant achievement in the practice of international law. You can find more about the award here.
Below are the details concerning the 2019 annual meeting’s sponsorship levels:
- Bronze: $1,000. (i) Logo/advertise on banner/easel/poster and (ii) one-time ad on the ILS Journal.
- Silver: $2,000. (i) Logo/advertise on banner/easel/poster, (ii) one-year ad on the ILS Journal, and (iii) 2 tickets for the Warren Christopher awardee plated dinner.
- Gold: $3,000. (i) through (iii) above, and (iv) the sponsor’s name on the menu at the plated dinner.
- Platinum: >$3,000, please contact Nikki Smith, Mycah Hetzler, or Agustín Ceballos for further details.
If you or your firm would like to participate in the 2019 annual meeting as a sponsor, please contact Nikki Smith, Mycah Hetzler, or Agustín Ceballos at the following email addresses:
- Nikki Smith – Section Coordinator: Nikki.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mycah Hetzler – Section Administrative Assistant Mycah.email@example.com
- Agustín Ceballos -Executive Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also encouraged for you to reach out to your network for sponsorship opportunities (they may contact Nikki Smith, Mycah Hetzler or Agustín Ceballos as well for further details).
Thank you for your time and consideration, and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
The International Law Section has membership of approximately 1,500 practitioners who practice in the field of international law. From corporate, to intellectual property, to employment, to immigration, to cross-border litigation, to tax, to many other areas, the Section’s members comprise an audience of international practitioners whom vendors, law firms and other professional service providers cannot easily target at once in any other way.
In an effort to better integrate interested vendors, law firms and other professional service providers with the Section’s members, the Section offers an annual corporate sponsorship for $5,000.
Benefits of the annual sponsorship include:
- Attribution in printed materials for the programs and events presented by the Section throughout the year, including invitations, marketing materials, and event signage.
- Attribution in the Section publications throughout the year, including Section newsletters and journal.
- Attribution during the webinars and programs presented by the Section.
- Entitlement to attend and set up a vendor/exhibitor table at the programs and events presented by the Section throughout the year, as well as an opportunity during programs and events to address the audience/attendees with a brief live introduction about the sponsor.
- All other benefits given to individual program and event sponsors who sponsor at the highest available level for the particular program or event.
- Attendance at the Section’s Annual Warren M. Christopher International Lawyer of the Year Award Presentation and Celebration Reception, and opportunity to address reception attendees with a brief live introduction.
We are currently accepting annual sponsors for the calendar year. If you are interested in becoming an annual sponsor for the International Law Section or if you would like any additional information regarding the annual sponsorship and its many benefits, please contact the Section.