Solo and Small Firm
The Practitioner Spring 2017, Volume 23, Issue 2
- Coach's Corner: Target Markets: If You Are Practicing Without One, You Are lost in the Sahara Without a Gps!
- Executive Committee of the Solo and Small Firm Law Section 2016-2017
- Fake News, Fake Accounts, and Other Scams
- Interview with Kelly Lake, Executive Director of Continuing Education of the Bar (Ceb)
- Letter From the Chair
- Letter From the Editor
- Making Mass Torts Cases a Valuable Addition to Your Solo or Small Firm
- MCLE Article: New California Employment-Related Rules, Again!
- Table of Contents
- Ten Things an In-House Counsel Looks for in Selecting and Working with Outside Counsel
- Tips on Handling a Bicycle Accident Case ̶ From a Bike Lawyer
- You Need to Be in the Know: Probate, Intestacy, Wills, and Trusts
- the Practitioner For Solo & Small Firms
the PRACTITIONER FOR SOLO & SMALL FIRMS
Jeremy M. Evans, email@example.com
The statements and opinions expressed in the PRACTITIONER for Solo & Small Firms are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the State Bar of California, the Solo and Small Firm Section, or any government entity.