Solo and Small Firm
The Practitioner Spring 2017, Volume 23, Issue 2
- Coach's Corner: Target Markets: If You Are Practicing Without One, You Are lost in the Sahara Without a Gps!
- Fake News, Fake Accounts, and Other Scams
- Interview with Kelly Lake, Executive Director of Continuing Education of the Bar (Ceb)
- Letter From the Chair
- Letter From the Editor
- Making Mass Torts Cases a Valuable Addition to Your Solo or Small Firm
- MCLE Article: New California Employment-Related Rules, Again!
- Table of Contents
- Ten Things an In-House Counsel Looks for in Selecting and Working with Outside Counsel
- the Practitioner For Solo & Small Firms
- Tips on Handling a Bicycle Accident Case ̶ From a Bike Lawyer
- You Need to Be in the Know: Probate, Intestacy, Wills, and Trusts
- Executive Committee of the Solo and Small Firm Law Section 2016-2017