Ongoing Opportunities for Self-Study & Participatory MCLE Credit
Online CLE for Participatory Credit
View International Law and Immigration Section programs over the internet for participatory MCLE credit. Choose from hundreds of hours of MCLE programs. To see all programs, go to our online catalog.
Online articles from Section publications are available for self-study MCLE credit. Each article is worth 1 hour of self-study credit. It’s easy … read an article and then take a 20 question quiz. The answers and justifications are available immediately upon submitting the quiz. You can earn up to 12.5 hours of self-study credit per reporting period. For more information, see our online catalog of articles.
- May 2022: Politics, Headlines and Their Impact on Global Trade Compliance
- April 2022: Human Trafficking 101 and Immigration Remedies
- March 2022: Model Contract Clauses to Protect Workers’ Human Rights in Supply Chains
- January 2022: Cannabis and Hemp: Opportunities and Pitfalls for the Foreign Investor
- November 2021: Online Platforms and the EU’s Digital Services Act – Striking A Balance
(trade, human trafficking, model contract clauses, etc.)
For more information on all education offered by CLA, including our free MCLE of the month, click here.