Basics in Immigration Law
Interested in learning the basics in immigration law? Take advantage of the limited time special offer on webinars. For $99, you get access to the following webinars:
- Current Major Immigration Trends Under Trump;
- Immigration Law Basics in the US, Mexico and Canada – Post USMCA;
- A Quick Run Around the Immigration Track – A Survey of Employment-Based Nonimmigration Visas;
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Convictions;
- Student Visas – The Basics and Beyond; and
- Human Trafficking 101.
You will also be able to earn 6 hours of MCLE; 5 hours in Legal Specialization in Immigration and Nationality Law; 1 hour in Legal Specialization in Criminal Law.
Immigration Update is a monthly online publication with summaries of important issues surrounding immigration matters.