Intellectual Property Law
New Matter WINTER 2014, Volume 39, Number 4
- 2015 New Matter Author Submission Guidelines
- Case Comments
- Copyright Interest Group
- Entertainment and Sports Law Interest Group
- Federal Circuit Review
- Intellectual Property Section Executive Committee 2014-2015
- Intellectual Property Section Interest Group Representatives 2014-2015
- International Ip Developments
- Legislation Update
- Letter from the Chair
- Letter from the Editor-in-Chief
- Licensing Interest Group
- MCLE Self-Study Article
- Ninth Circuit Report
- Patent Interest Group
- Report of the Delegation of the Intellectual Property Law Section of the State Bar of California to Washington, D.C.
- Technology, Internet, and Privacy Interest Group
- The Licensing Corner
- The Practice Note
- The State Bar of California Intellectual Property Alumni
- Trade Secrets Interest Group
- Trademark Interest Group
TRADEMARK INTEREST GROUP
If you are a member of the IP Section you can receive information about Trademark Interest Group programs by signing into your State Bar profile at https://members.calbar.ca.gov/login.aspx, select "Change my e-mail addresses and list subscriptions" and check the box next to "Trademark Interest Group Constituency List, IP Section." We have regular webinars generally held on the second Tuesday of the month at noon. Dates and topics for upcoming CLE programs appear in the IP Section’s e-newsletter Inevitable Disclosures.
In the event you missed our very popular webinar "Tips From The Trademark Trial and Appeal Board: Motions for Summary Judgment" you can access it for CLE credit by going to www.calbar.org/online-cle and entering "TTAB" in the search bar. This program was presented by a TTAB judge, senior counsel, and an interlocutory attorney and the materials from this program are an invaluable resource for TTAB practitioners.
Save the date! Our very popular Trademark Office Comes to California conference will be held April 14, 2015 (Los Angeles) and April 16, 2015 (San Francisco).
If you would like to become more involved in the Trademark Interest Group, please e-mail your request to one of our officers listed below.