Environmental Law Conference at Yosemite®
The 30th annual Environmental Law Conference at Yosemite® will be held virtually from October 14-17, 2021. Register today!
Environmental Law 101 Series
In advance of the Environmental Law Conference, the Environmental Law Section has hosted a free Introduction to Environmental Law webinar series with the California Young Lawyers Association. This series provides a perfect primer for the Yosemite Conference, for law students, new lawyers, and even experienced attorneys interested in learning more about environmental law. Watch all three sessions, Air Quality Law 101, Water Law 101, and CEQA 101, on YouTube. We even have a special session on ‘Navigating the Yosemite Conference’ to orient you as you take part in the Environmental Law Conference.
A Big Thank You to Our Sponsors
- Remy Moose Manley LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Greenberg Glusker LLP
- Hanson Bridgett LLP
- Holland & Knight
- Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard
- Law Office of Jennifer F. Novak
- Roux Associates, Inc.
- SCS Engineers
- Shute, Milhaly & Weinberger LLP
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Terraphase Engineering Inc.
- Burke, Williams & Sorensen LLP
- Downey Brand LLP
- Law Office of Cyndy Day-Wilson
- Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, Inc.
- Ascent Environmental, Inc.
- Bick Law LLP
- Environmental General Counsel LLP
- GSI Environmental Inc.
- Richards, Watson & Gershon
- The Sawyer Families
- Silicon Valley Law Group
- The Sohagi Law Group, PLC
- Soluri Meserve, A Law Corporation
- Wactor & Wick LLP
You can view info of past Yosemite Conference programs from 2015-2020 here. Programs from past conferences can be purchased and viewed here.