Public Law Journal: Winter 2019, Vol. 42, No. 1
- 2018-2019 Executive Committee of the Public Law Section
- 2018-2019 Public Law Journal Editorial Board
- An Upside to City of Upland: Clarification on the Ability to Refer Majority-Vote Budget Trailer Bills
- Message from the Chair
- Public Law Section Conference on Law Enforcement's Use of Force Well Received
- The Ag's Opposition to Lay Representation in Alj Cases: Bad Law, Bad Policy
- Litigation & Case Law Update
Litigation & Case Law Update
By Katherine Cook, Bernadette S. Curry, Nicholas Norvell, and Clarisa Sudarma
Katherine Cook is an Attorney with the California High-Speed Rail Authority.
Bernadette S. Curry is a Deputy County Counsel for Solano County and the Chair of the Public Law Section Executive Committee.
Nicholas Norvell is an Associate at Best Best & Krieger LLP’s San Diego office.