Intellectual Property Law
New Matter SUMMER 2014, Volume 39, Number 2
- 2014 New Matter Author Submission Guidelines
- Case Comments
- Copyright Interest Group
- Entertainment and Sports Law Interest Group
- Exploitation by Wrap Contracts—Click "Agree"
- How to Obtain Ip insurance or How to Watch Your Client's Back
- In-house Counsel Interest Group
- Intellectual Property Section Executive Committee 2013-2014
- Intellectual Property Section Interest Group Representatives 2013-2014
- International Interest Group
- International Ip Developments
- Letter from the Chair
- Letter from the Editor-in-Chief
- Licensing Interest Group
- Litigation Interest Group
- MCLE Self-Study Article
- Ninth Circuit Report
- Patent Interest Group
- Patents—Claim Construction—De Novo Standard of Review Upheld
- Technology, Internet, & Privacy Interest Group
- The Law of the Land
- The Licensing Corner
- Trademark Interest Group
TRADEMARK INTEREST GROUP
If you are a member of the IP Section you can receive information about Trademark Interest Group programs by signing into your State Bar profile at https://members.calbar.ca.gov/login.aspx, select "Change my e-mail addresses and list subscriptions" and check the box next to "Trademark Interest Group Constituency List, IP Section." We have regular webinars generally held on the second Tuesday of the month at noon. Dates and topics for upcoming CLE programs appear in the IP Section’s e-newsletter Inevitable Disclosures.
In the event you missed our very popular three part series of webinars on "Tips for Effectively Searching the USPTO Database Using TESS" you can access them for CLE credit by going to www.calbar.org/online-cle and entering "TESS" in the search bar. The materials from these programs are valuable resources that will greatly improve your TESS searching skills.
If you would like to become more involved in the Trademark Interest Group, please e-mail your request to one of our officers listed below.
Mark R. Leonard, CHAIR â firstname.lastname@example.org