International Law and Immigration
Ca. Int'l Law Journal 2019, VOL. 27, NO. 2
- 2019 Cla Annual Meeting Report
- A Comparative Analysis of Data Protection Requirements In the European Union and the Us Focusing On Germany and California
- Can the Eu's Reform Proposal For the Wto Dispute Settlement Understanding Break the Impasse At the Wto?
- Cla International Law Section Celebrates Renewed Ties With Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association and Participates In Joint Seminar On International Arbitration
- General Disclaimer
- Glimmer of Hope or Shining Beacon? the Damages Directive In France
- International Law Section Executive Committee
- Introducing the 2019 Warren Christopher Awardee: Barry a. Sanders
- Letter From the International Law Section Chair
- The California International Law Journal Editorial Team
- The California International Law Journal
- The French Bill On Hateful Content Online
- The Importance of Knowing Who Is, and Who Is Not, My Client
- Violence Against Women In India and Its Impact Throughout the Years: Suggested Legal and Policy Reforms
- Welcome From the Journal's Editor-in-chief
- The International Law Section of the California Lawyers Association
THE INTERNATIONAL LAW SECTION OF THE CALIFORNIA LAWYERS ASSOCIATION
The International Law Section (ILS) was founded in 1987 to serve California lawyers handling international legal matters in a wide variety of areas, including corporate and business transactions, immigration, litigation and arbitration, tax, regulatory and trade matters, bankruptcy, intellectual property, and family law.
The Section organizes programs and events around the state, as well as publishes and distributes two key publications: The California International Law Journal, a collection of practical articles on various aspects of international practice, and an online newsletter, The California International Law Newsletter.
The ILS also presents MCLE-accredited programs throughout the year, regularly attracting attorneys and academicians for a weekday or weekend of discussions about current public and private international law topics.
Membership is open to California lawyers as well as to attorneys and other interested professionals and students worldwide. To join please go to www.calawyers.org/Join-Us. For additional information, please visit us at www.calawyers.org/international, on Facebook @CLAInternationalLaw, or on Twitter @CLA_ILS.