International Law and Immigration
Ca. Int'l Law Journal 2019, VOL. 27, NO. 2
- 2019 Cla Annual Meeting Report
- A Comparative Analysis of Data Protection Requirements In the European Union and the Us Focusing On Germany and California
- Can the Eu's Reform Proposal For the Wto Dispute Settlement Understanding Break the Impasse At the Wto?
- Cla International Law Section Celebrates Renewed Ties With Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association and Participates In Joint Seminar On International Arbitration
- Glimmer of Hope or Shining Beacon? the Damages Directive In France
- International Law Section Executive Committee
- Introducing the 2019 Warren Christopher Awardee: Barry a. Sanders
- Letter From the International Law Section Chair
- The California International Law Journal Editorial Team
- The California International Law Journal
- The French Bill On Hateful Content Online
- The Importance of Knowing Who Is, and Who Is Not, My Client
- The International Law Section of the California Lawyers Association
- Violence Against Women In India and Its Impact Throughout the Years: Suggested Legal and Policy Reforms
- Welcome From the Journal's Editor-in-chief
- General Disclaimer
All of the statements and opinions herein are provided by the contributors to The California International Law Journal solely in their capacities as authors, contributors and editors, and not in any other capacity. These statements and opinions are solely those of the individual making the statement or opinion and not of any other person or entity contributing to the Journal, including, without limitation, other authors, editors, contributors’ employers, members of the California Lawyers Association or members of the International Law Section.
This publication is made available with the understanding that the contributors and publication as a whole do not intend to and are not in any way rendering legal advice or other professional services. If legal advice or other assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
©2019 The International Law Section of The California Lawyers Association.