Ca. Tax Lawyer AUGUST 2022, VOLUME 31, ISSUE 2
- 2021 ANNUAL MEETING OF THE CALIFORNIA TAX BAR & CALIFORNIA TAX POLICY CONFERENCE REPORT
- Message From the Chair
- Proposal For Statutory and Regulatory Change: Modifiying An Assignment of Tax Credits After Subsequent Adjustments To the Assignee's Tax Liability
- Proposal To Provide For Automatic Conformity To Federal Legislative Changes To Income Tax Accounting Methods
- PROPOSED REVISION OF THE INCOME TAX "GRANTOR TRUST RULES"AND CORRESPONDING PROVISIONS OF THE ESTATE AND GIFT TAX RULES
- SECTION OFFICERS & EDITORIAL BOARD
- Table of Contents
- Tax Business
- Toast To Women In Tax
- V. Judson Klein Award To Bradley R. Marsh, Esq.
- Visiting the Committees
- 2021 Benjamin F. Miller Award Acceptance Speech
2021 BENJAMIN F. MILLER AWARD ACCEPTANCE SPEECH
Written by Troy M. Van Dongen
Chuck, thank you very much for your nice words.
I must say I am really thrilled to be receiving the 2021 Benjamin F. Miller Award. The list of past recipients of this award reads like a who’s-who of state and local tax, so it’s a great honor for me to be standing here today.
I would like to thank the Executive Committee of the Taxation Section for selecting me as the recipient of this distinguished award. I’m humbled to be on the list of recipients, including my colleagues Chuck Moll and Marcy Jo Mandel.