Clio’s newest webinar series, Building a Successful Law Firm, will feature new firm owners and industry experts who will address the many hurdles that come with starting, growing, and managing law firms. The sessions will help lawyers set their firm up for success—covering everything from building a business plan, to law firm marketing, to managing client expectations, and more.
Clio will be running 2-3 meetups a month from January until May, all taking place at 11 a.m. PST.
- January 18: What You Should Know Before Starting a Law Firm
- January 20: What You Need to Officially (and Legally) Open a Firm
- February 15: Budgeting Essentials to Set Your Firm Up for Success
- February 17: Tips for Optimizing Your Firm’s Billing and Collections
- March 15: Law Firm Branding: How To Stand Out in a Crowded Market
- March 17: What Makes a Winning Law Firm Website
- March 22: Online Marketing Strategies to Attract Clients
- April 19: How To Set Up a Scalable Client Intake System
- April 21: Strategies and Tools for Keeping Clients Happy
- May 17: Building Out Your Law Firm Tool Box
- May 19: Growing Your Firm Through Support Groups and Staffing