Ca. Workers' Comp. Quarterly 2021, Vol. 34, No. 3
- A Tale of One Applicant's Claim Against Unfair Debt Collection Practices
- Cumulative Index
- In This Issue
- Is It a Good Mediated Settlement If Everyone Goes Away Unhappy? No!
- PTP Medical-Legal Reports: Pay Now, or Pay a Lot More Later
- To Elect or Not to Elect—That Is the Question!
- Vetoed: Apportionment Reform Efforts Fail Once Again
- Workers' Compensation Section 2022-2023 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROSTER
- View from the Incoming Chair
View from the Incoming Chair
TIFFANY BOYLAND, ESQ.
As we continue to weather the pandemic, I am struck not only by how much friends and family have helped us all during this time but also how well our colleagues have supported one another.
By maintaining professionalism and respect for one another, we help each other get through what initially appeared to be an untenable position vis-à-vis handling cases in a pandemic. I’ve actually seen an increase from both sides in professionalism and respect as people have come together to get cases moving forward and maintain the integrity of our workers’ compensation community.