Ca. Workers' Comp. Quarterly 2021, Vol. 34, No. 1
- A Closer Look at the New Med-Legal Fee Schedule
- Homeowner Claims Cheat Sheet
- In This Issue
- Let's All Get a Grip on Grip Loss
- Mpn Transfer Care—Who Is in Control and What Does That Mean?
- Temporary Disability During the Covid-19 Era
- The Importance of Understanding Legal Authorities in Workers' Compensation Cases
- Walking on Eggshells: Properly Apportioning to Causation of Permanent Disability and Not Causation of Injury
- Workers' Compensation Section 2020-2021 Executive Committee Roster
- Medical-Legal Billing Flowchart (with Non-Ibr)
Medical-Legal Billing Flowchart (with Non-IBR)
In light of the new medical-legal fee schedule rules and the anticipated litigation over issues that are not subject to independent bill review (non-IBR), the editorial board has created a flowchart to navigate medical-legal billing processing, including how non-IBR disputes are processed. Please note this is a navigational tool and is not intended as legal advice. As always, you must address each case on its own terms and conduct your own independent legal research.