Ca. Workers' Comp. Quarterly 2017, Vol. 30, No. 3
- Addressing Vocational Issues in Workers' Compensation
- An Update on the Separation of the Sections from the State Bar
- My Favorite Labor Code Section
- Rebutting the Pdrs with Vocational Evidence: Where Are We Now?
- Workers' Compensation Section 2017-2018 Executive Committee Roster
- A Step Forward or a Step Back? Hikida v. Wcab
A Step Forward or a Step Back? Hikida v. WCAB
WILLIAM A. HERRERAS
Grover Beach, California
Note: Applicant’s attorney in this case was Alan Gurvey of Rowen, Gurvey & Win (Van Nuys). Amicus curiae on behalf of CAAA was Justin Sonnicksen of Gearheart & Sonnicksen (Pleasant Hill). Members of the Amicus Committee participating in moot court preparation and attendance at the hearing were cochairmen Joseph Capurro and William A. Herreras, Bernie Baltaxe, and Justin Sonnicksen.