Ca. Tax Lawyer JANUARY 2020, VOLUME 28, NUMBER 3
- Message from the Immediate Past Chair
- Removing Intangible Assets from a Property Tax Assessment: the "Rushmore Method" Really Has Been Rejected in California
- Suggestions for Improved Transparency and Accountability of California Taxes Via Improved Tax and Budget Literacy
- Tax Business Taxation Section Overview
- Tax Lawyers Be Aware of New Ethical Rules Governing Law Practice in California
- Taxation Section 2019-2020 Leadership Directory
- When Will Modifications of a By-Pass Trust Be Respected for Basis Step-Up?
- Visiting the Committees
Visiting the Committees
Commentary and Updates by the Committees
CORPORATE AND PASS-THROUGH ENTITIES COMMITTEE
The Corporate and Pass-Through Entities Committee focuses on issues faced by corporate taxpayers and provides opportunities for practitioners and corporate tax counsel to maintain a level of expertise in the field of corporate tax law, expand their professional contacts, and serve the profession, the public and the legal system. Membership in the Committee offers practitioners information on developments with respect to corporate and business tax and a greater voice on developments in such legislation.