Labor and Employment Law
Ca. Labor & Emp't Rev. March 2017, Volume 31 No. 2
- Labor & Employment Law Section Executive Committee 2016-2017
- Cases Pending Before the California Supreme Court
- Employment Law Case Notes
- Inside the Law Review
- MCLE Self-Study: California's Fair Pay Act
- Message from the Chair
- Nlra Case Notes
- Severing Unconscionable Arbitration Provisions: Poublon v. C.H. Robinson Co.
- Wage and Hour Case Notes
- Public Sector Case Notes
Public Sector Case Notes
By Kerianne Steele & Jannah Manansala
Kerianne Steele is a shareholder at Weinberg, Roger & Rosenfeld in Alameda. She provides general representation to labor unions, primarily in the public sector. Jannah Manansala is also a shareholder of the firm. She represents labor unions and workers in both the public and private sector in state and federal court, in arbitration and in administrative hearings. In addition to practicing law, she has taught Labor Policy and Law at Cal State University East Bay.