International Law and Immigration
Ca. Int'l Law Journal 2019, VOL. 27, NO. 1
- Immigrant Investors and Cannabis Business Opportunities In the United States
- International Law Section Executive Committee 2018-2019
- International Law Section To Enter Into New Friendship Agreement and Hold Multi-bar Delegate Law Conference In Prague With Czech Bar Association
- Interview With Alexandra Darraby Ils Co-chair & Author of Darraby On Art, Artifact, Architecture & Museum Law
- Letter From the International Law Section Co-chairs
- Mexico's New Anti-corruption Laws
- The California International Law Journal Editorial Team
- The California International Law Journal
- The Echo of American Fair Use and Its Boundaries In the European Union and Italy: a Comparative Analysis In the Wake of the Fox News Victory Over Tveyes
- The Wto At a Crossroads
- Third-party Funding In International Arbitration
- Welcome From the Journal's Editor-in-chief
- The International Law Section of the California Lawyers Association
THE INTERNATIONAL LAW SECTION OF THE CALIFORNIA LAWYERS ASSOCIATION
The International Law Section was founded in 1987 to serve California lawyers handling international legal matters in a wide variety of areas, including corporate and business transactions, immigration, litigation and arbitration, tax, regulatory and trade matters, bankruptcy, intellectual property, and family law.
The Section organizes programs and events around the state, as well as publishes and distributes two key publications: The California International Law Journal, a collection of practical articles on various aspects of international practice, and an online newsletter, The California International Law Newsletter.
The International Law Section also presents MCLE-accredited programs throughout the year, regularly attracting attorneys and academicians for a weekday or weekend of discussions about current public and private international law topics.
Membership is open to California lawyers as well as to attorneys and other interested professionals and students worldwide. To join please go to www.calawyers.org/Join-Us. For additional information, please visit us at www.calawyers.org/international, on Facebook @CLAInternationalLaw, or on Twitter @CLA_ILS.