Business Law News 2021, Issue 1
- Annual Update of Alternative Dispute Resolution Cases and Legislation
- B-Law B-Law B-Law: Ethics for Business Lawyers Flat Fee Engagements
- Business Law News Editorial Team
- BUSINESS LAW NEWS Table of Contents
- Executive Committee: Message From the Chair
- Executive Committee of the Business Law Section 2020-2021
- Marino II: Ninth Circuit Lacked Jurisdiction to Review BAP's Decision on Contempt Sanctions For Discharge Injunction Violation and Affirmed Bap's Denial of Appellate Fees
- Message From the Editor
- Recent Developments Affecting Insolvency and Commercial Finance in California and the Ninth Circuit - Part 2
- Standing Committee Officers of the Business Law Section 2020-2021
- Tricks and Traps For Lawyers With IRS Form 1099
- Health Law Committee Legislative Health Care Update and Overview of CMS Rules and Waivers for Covid-19 - Part 2
Health Law Committee Legislative Health Care Update and Overview of CMS Rules and Waivers for Covid-19 – Part 2
H. Thomas Watson, Carol Scott, and Katherine Bowles
H. Thomas Watson, a Certified Appellate Specialist, is a partner at the appellate firm Horvitz & Levy LLP. Tom has published and presented extensively on numerous legal topics, including appellate procedure, medical expense damages, health law, and insurance law.
Carol Scott is the founding partner of the Law Offices of Carol D. Scott, a boutique law firm specializing in health care law and business law. She specializes in advising healthcare providers and consumers on business, regulatory, and transactional issues, including sales, acquisitions, fraud and abuse, security, privacy, licensing, accreditation, and bioethics. She is admitted in California and the District of Columbia and active in State and local Bar associations.
Kate Bowles, RN, Esq. draws upon her experience as a Registered Nurse and as a graduate of Penn Nursing to bring deep industry knowledge and expertise when representing healthcare providers at the largest healthcare boutique law firm in Los Angeles – Nelson Hardiman LLP.