Webinar: Digital Forensics For Your Solo or Small Firm
April 21, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
1 Hour MCLE
In this fun, one hour CLE we will go into details about what to expect when making digital forensics part of your cases. Digital forensics have long piqued the interest of anyone that wants access to that almost magical ability to know what happened in the past. Better than our memories are the facts that can be found on a digital device.
- Typical timeline
- Typical cost
- What type of data is accessible
- What it means to be forensically sound
- Why your digital forensics provider needs skills that run the gamut of all digital devices
- The constantly shifting nature of digital forensics
- Whether encryption can be bypassed
- What you and your client can do to preserve digital evidence
Moderator: Marina Fraigun.
Speaker: Brian Feucht.
Brian Feucht is a Managing Partner with Unique Wire, LLC, a digital forensic firm based in McMinnville, Oregon. He has over 30 years experience in digital investigations for the military, government and private sector. In addition to his business acumen, at his core he is a technology nerd that loves being at the bleeding edge of what’s possible in digital forensics and using that to help others.