- This event has passed.
2022 Public Sector Conference
May 6 @ 8:00 am – 5:15 pm
This program offers 6.25 Hours of MCLE Credit; Includes 1.25 Hours Recognition and Elimination of Bias
- $270 for Labor & Employment Law Section Member (includes box lunch)
- $365 for Non-Section Member (includes box lunch)
- $315 for Labor & Employment Law Section Member (includes box lunch)
- $405 for Non-Section Member (includes box lunch)
Pre-Registration Deadline: The deadline to pre-register is Friday, April 29, 2022.
Panel Topics Include:
- The ALJ Perspective on Virtual Hearings
- Police Reform: Legal Challenges and Approaches
- How the PEDD Changed California Labor Law and Communications With Employees
- In One Year And Out The Other: Year In Review
- Demystifying PERS: An Overview of the Litigation Process and Potential Pitfalls
- Pathways to Becoming a Neutral: Best Practices and Personal Experiences From Lawyers Who Made the Leap From Advocate to Third-Party Neutral
- Workplace Equity and Diversity Under Proposition 209
- Vaccinations As of Now
- And much more!