Earn 5 Hours of MCLE Credit
The Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section hosts the Golden State Antitrust & Unfair Competition Law Institute (GSI) each year at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco. This is the Section’s marquee event and brings together private and public sector attorneys, academics, experts, judges, and law students for a multi-session conference on recent developments in the law, trials, and enforcement, followed by a cocktail reception and dinner honoring the California Antitrust Lawyer of the Year.
This year’s GSI program features all-star sessions on:
Keynote Speaker: Jonathan Kanter, Assistant Attorney General, United States Department of Justice
Fireside Chat: Elizabeth Wilkins, Director, Office of Policy Planning, Federal Trade Commission
Judges Panel: Hon. Jacqueline Scott Corley, Hon. James Donato, Hon. Susan Illston, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Recent Developments in Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law
The Future of Digital Platform Litigation
Can Sustainability Efforts Thrive Under the Current Antitrust Framework?
Antitrust Economics: Developments in Economics Theory and Analysis
UCL Remedies: “You Can’t Always Get What You Want”
November 9, 2022
- 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Welcome Reception
November 10, 2022
- 7:30 a.m.: Breakfast and Registration
- 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.: Golden State Antitrust & UCL Institute
- 5:30 p.m.: Hosted Cocktail Reception
- 7:00 p.m.: Antitrust Lawyer of the Year Dinner and Award Ceremony Honoring Elizabeth C. Pritzker of Pritzker Levine LLP.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Every attendee must also affirm their commitment to comply with the in-person meeting guidelines and accept the following affirmations during the registration or RSVP process:
- By registering for and attending the meeting or any event related to the meeting, I affirm that I have read and will comply with CDC guidance related to hand sanitation, social distancing, and use of face coverings for my vaccination status. I affirm that I will follow any more stringent state, local, or venue requirements regarding hand sanitation, distancing, or face coverings in place at the location of the meeting at the time of the meeting.
- I will also follow all travel restrictions in place at the location of the meeting and my point of origin at the time of the meeting.
- I will not attend the meeting if I have tested positive for COVID-19, am experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19. If at any time I begin to experience symptoms of COVID-19, or am in contact with someone experiencing symptoms, I will immediately leave the meeting and inform CLA.
- If I bring a guest to the meeting or any event related to the meeting, I affirm that I will communicate the above listed requirements to each guest and secure each guest’s agreement to abide by the guidelines for their vaccination status.
The California Lawyers Association is an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider.