Small Firm Community Excellence Award
Having watched solo and small firms persevere and help their communities in so many ways throughout this unprecedented year, the SSF Section is excited to announce the introduction of a new award to be given virtually at this year’s Solo Small Firm Summit, on June 25, 2021, The Small Firm Community Excellence Award. This award will be given to a firm that demonstrates leadership, dedication, and contributions to the positive image of the legal profession through charitable and pro bono work that has contributed to the community in an impactful way or by the cultural, humanitarian, or educational advancement of others. Small Firms of two to five attorneys may be nominated or self-nominate for this award.
- Open to all small firms of two to five attorneys who are in good standing with The State Bar of California. Self-nominations for this award are accepted.
- Demonstrates leadership and dedication to the legal profession
- Contributes to the positive image of the legal profession
- Achieved exceptional accomplishments in the practice of law
- Engaged in significant pro bono work or has contributed to the community in an impactful way
- Has contributed to the charitable, cultural, humanitarian, or educational advancement of others