Public Law Journal: Summer 2014, Vol. 37, No. 3
- Four Members Appointed to the Public Law Section Executive Committee
- Inclusionary Zoning for Affordable Housing Under Attack
- Legislation Update
- Litigation & Case Law Update
- Message from the Chair
- Sold Out Public Records & Open Meetings Conference Offers Survey of Existing Laws, Compliance Issues, and Current Developments.
- The Next Frontier: Transgender Legal Rights
- Through the Looking Glass: Why Making "Reverse Ceqa" the Law in California Would Significantly Expand Ceqa's Scope While Undermining Its Purpose and Procedures
- Two Views: "Reverse Ceqa"
- When Government Cover-ups are a Good Thing: Preventing Exposure of Your Agency's Decisionmaking Via the Deliberative Process Privilege
- Willfully Ignorant: the California Building Industry Association's Attempt to Eliminate Ceqa's Long-Standing Role in Protecting Human Health and Public Safety
- The Public Law Section Plans Dynamic Annual Meeting Programs
The Public Law Section Plans Dynamic Annual Meeting Programs
The Public Law Section will be offering six truly dynamic programs on cutting-edge public law subjects at the California State Bar’s Annual Meeting September 11-14, 2014 in San Diego. The Annual Meeting will feature 100-plus education programs, luncheons with renowned speakers, receptions and award ceremonies (including the Public Law Section’s own Public Lawyer of the Year reception, see page 22), the Fun Run/Power Walk, and other exciting activities.
The Public Law Section is sponsoring the following MCLE programs: