Family Law News 2018, Issue 3, Volume 40, No. 3
- Admissible: Why Matinda S., Not People v. Sanchez, Governs Child Custody Evaluators
- An Evidence Code Primer for Family Law Attorneys Part II: Testimonial Evidence
- Family Justice Center
- Family Law News Editorial Team
- Family Law Section Executive Committee
- Legislative Liaisons and Designated Recipients of Legislation
- Message from the Chair
- Message from the Editor
- Mmpi-2 and Other Psychological Tests in Family law
- Postadoption Contact Agreements (Pacas) After 20 Years
- Table of Contents
- What is the Deal With Secret Recordings?
- Technology Corner
David M. Lederman
David Lederman is the Immediate Past Chair of the State Bar of California Family Law Section (FLEXCOM). He also served as the Contra Costa County Family Law Section President (and is its current Legislative Director). A Certified Specialist in Family Law since 2001, he is the current Association of Certified Family Law Specialists’ Technology Director. Mr. Lederman is a frequent speaker and writer on family law and technology issues and speaks Mandarin.
The New Society
Senator Orin Hatch to Mark Zuckerberg during his Senate Testimony: "How do you sustain a business model in which users don’t pay for your services?" Mark Zuckerberg to Senator Hatch: "Senator, we run ads."