Family Law News 2015, Issue 2, Volume 37, No. 2
- Enforcing Support Orders in the Entertainment Industry
- Family Law News Editorial Team
- Family Law Section Executive Committee
- Land Your Clients on Sound Financial Footing with a Cpa That Can Act as Your Client's Family Business Manager
- MCLE Self-study Article: Integration of the Family Code, Evidence Code, and Code of Civil Procedure for Effective Discovery Pursuant to the Fiduciary Duties
- Message from the Chair
- Message from the Editor
- Moving Beyond the Limits of Family Law Court
- Recent 2014 Family Law Cases
- Recent Developments in Domestic Violence Case Law
- Standing Chairs and Designated Recipients of Legislation
- Table of Contents
- Tips from the Bench
- From Our Readers
From Our Readers
Attribution of Corporate/Phantom Income -Are You Sure?
I write to express a few words of appreciation, I should also say commendation, for your article, Attribution of Corporate/Phantom Income – Are You Sure?, Family Law News, Issue 1, 2015, Vol,. 37 No. 1., at page 10.
I say "thank you" for your article and your generous willingness to share your experience, time and clarity with your colleagues. How I wish I had had your article at hand during my litigation years! Its reading would have greatly confirmed and clarified my own thoughts and efforts – and most certainly would have been instructive to my clients, as well as the forensics, with whom I worked.