Did you know the California State Bar requires all licensed attorneys to participate in 25 hours of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) every three years? As of January 1, 2022, seven of those hours must be in the following areas as follows:
- At least four hours of legal ethics
- At least one hour on competence issues
- At least two hours dealing with elimination of bias. Of the two hours, at least one hour must focus on implicit bias and the promotion of bias-reducing strategies.
For more details on the above requirement, read more on the State Bar Website.
Why are we telling you this? Because we got you covered!
Get all 7 specialty credits for $199. Offer ends 01/31/2023.
- Avoiding Ethical Wipeouts in IP Practice
- An Overview of the Patent Pro Bono Program and of Professional Responsibility and Practice Before the USPTO
- The Brave New World of AI-Enabled Technologies IP Protection & Ethics
- Copyright Trolls & Ethics: A Case Study on Richard Liebowitz
- Best Practices for Keeping Attorney Burnout and Chronic Stress at Bay
Implicit Bias and Elimination
- Implicit Bias and Diversity in the In-House Counsel Setting
- Winning Together: A Conversation about Courageous Collaborations and Implicit Bias