Webinar Replay: The Five Steps to Effective Online Negotiations
January 21, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
2 Hours MCLE
Should you negotiate with video or just on the phone?
When should you go back-and-forth via email or send a written offer?
Why not just do the entire negotiation face-to-face, in person?
How you interact in negotiations has a direct and immediate impact on your results. Yet we tend to engage and make these decisions off-the-cuff. Don’t. Instead, take advantage of the experts’ proven research so you will use the most effective strategies and get your best deals.
In this dynamic and fast-moving webcast, negotiation expert Marty Latz will:
- Show you what to do and what not to do – on video, on the phone, and in writing or via email – in two professionally produced and recorded negotiations;
- Empower you with a strategic framework to evaluate when to engage in person, on video, or on the phone
- Identify effective and ineffective strategies and tactics to use in negotiating in various online environments.
4 Skills You’ll Learn:
- Latz’s 5 Steps to Effective Online Negotiations
- Crucial analytic tools to understand and plan your next online negotiation
- Advantages and disadvantages of negotiating via video, email, written documents, phone or face-to-face
- Typical mistakes made during online negotiations