- This event has passed.
Regulatory Round Up: Legal, Regulatory and Technology Developments in the Financial Services Industry
October 3, 2022 @ 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Presented by the CLA BLS Financial Institutions Committee, the San Francisco Bank Attorneys Association, and the Financial Women of San Francisco
RSVP to Martha Pineda, Mpineda@buchalter.com, 415-227-3571
- 8:30 am registration, continental breakfast and networking**
- 9:00 am to 11:30 am program
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
101 Market Street, San Francisco, 4th Floor
Market Street Dining Room
We are back and in person! A panel of distinguished financial services experts will discuss legal, regulatory and technology developments impacting the financial services industry, fintech challenges, cybersecurity threats, new payments developments, consumer protection enforcement, outlook on regulatory supervision, and more.
Who should attend? Financial services attorneys, financial services and fintech executives, compliance, audit and risk officers, and interested members of the legal and business community
Welcome: Alicia A. Baiardo, Partner, McGuireWoods
Moderator: Maureen A. Young, Sr. Managing Counsel, Sr. Regulatory Counsel, SVP, Bank of the West
- Michele Alt, Partner and Co-Founder, Klaros Group
- Avery Belka, Deputy General Counsel and Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Elvis M. Chan, Asst. Special Agent in Charge, FBI San Francisco, Cyber Branch
- Michael Flynn, Of Counsel, Buchalter
- Walter Mix, Managing Director, Financial Services Practice Group Leader, BRG
- Jeanette Quick, Deputy Commissioner of Investor Protection, California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation [invited]
MCLE accreditation for 2.25 general hours is anticipated for California. Buchalter certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed in the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
No admission fee but RSVP required by September 28th to Martha Pineda, Mpineda@buchalter.com, (415) 227-3571. **Please arrive by 8am to clear the FRBSF’s Security check and get upstairs. Because of construction, enter on the Main Street side of the FRBSF. Please bring your vaccination card.