- This event has passed.
New Lawyers Section & Pasadena Bar Association Barrister’s Section Networking Event
April 29 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: La Grande Orange Cafe, Pasadena, 260 S Raymond Ave, Pasadena, CA 91105
Come meet the California Lawyers Association New Lawyers Section and thePasadena Bar Association Barrister’s Section for an evening filled with drinks and delicious food. Enjoy complimentary drinks while you meet and mingle with your fellow colleagues.
COVID-19 In-Person Meeting Guidelines
In accordance with state and local health and safety guidelines, all in-person meeting attendees will be required to show proof of full vaccination (at least two weeks after the last dose) or a negative COVID test (PCR and antigen tests, including rapid tests, are all acceptable within 3 days of entry into the meeting or event (unless a shorter interval is required by law). Test results must be from a test provider or laboratory and show the patient’s name, type of test performed, date of test and negative test result. Acceptable proof of a negative COVID-19 viral test result: a printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) showing test result or an electronic test result (email, text message, or mobile application record) displayed on attendee’s phone or mobile device. You may find a local testing site here: https://covid19.ca.gov/get-tested/. Along with proof of full vaccination or negative COVID-19 test, the attendee must allow show valid identification establishing proof of identity. If the local jurisdiction mandates stricter requirements for attending events or meetings (i.e., fully vaccinated persons only), CLA will follow the local jurisdiction’s guidelines in accordance with applicable laws.
As a part of the registration or RSVP process to hold this CLA meeting in person, every attendee must also affirm their commitment to comply with the in-person meeting guidelines and accept the following affirmations during the registration or RSVP process:
- By registering for and attending the meeting or any event related to the meeting, I affirm that I have read and will comply with CDC guidance related to hand sanitation, social distancing, and use of face coverings for my vaccination status. I affirm that I will follow any more stringent state, local, or venue requirements regarding hand sanitation, distancing, or face coverings in place at the location of the meeting at the time of the meeting.
- I will also follow all travel restrictions in place at the location of the meeting and my point of origin at the time of the meeting.
- I will not attend the meeting if I have tested positive for COVID-19, am experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19. If at any time I begin to experience symptoms of COVID-19, or am in contact with someone experiencing symptoms, I will immediately leave the meeting and inform CLA.
- I understand no guests under the age of 12 are permitted at the meeting.
- If I bring a guest to the meeting or any event related to the meeting, I affirm that I will communicate the above listed requirements to each guest and secure each guest’s agreement to abide by the guidelines for their vaccination status.
Administration of Policy:
At in-person educational conferences and events: Security officers will be hired to check documentation prior to any one receiving name badge or other attendee information.
At in person ex comm meetings: proof of vaccination or negative covid test must be checked by either the chair or the staff manager prior to entering the meeting room. Any attendee who does not provide this will not be allowed in the meeting room and may participate by Zoom
No copies or emails showing proof of vaccination or negative covid test will be collected or maintained by CLA.
As part of our commitment to the safety at our in-person event, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination OR lab results indicating a negative COVID test within 72 hours of checking in. Within 24 hours of the event, attendees will also be required to answer the health survey in the Clear app to enter the event. More details to follow closer to the event date.