2022 Golden State Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Institute Antitrust Lawyer of the Year Reception and Dinner
November 9 @ 6:00 pm – November 10 @ 9:00 pm
Save the date! Registration and details will be available soon!
November 9, 2022
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Welcome Reception
November 10, 2022
- 7:30 a.m.: Breakfast and Registration
- 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.: Golden State Antitrust & UCL Institute
- 5:30 p.m.: Hosted Cocktail Reception
- 7:00 p.m.: Antitrust Lawyer of the Year Dinner and Award Ceremony Honoring Elizabeth C. Pritzker of Pritzker Levine LLP.
The Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section hosts the Golden State Antitrust & Unfair Competition Law Institute (GSI) each year at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco. This is the Section’s marquee event and brings together private and public sector attorneys, academics, experts, judges, and law students for a multi-session conference on recent developments in the law, trials, and enforcement, followed by a cocktail reception and dinner honoring the California Antitrust Lawyer of the Year.
This year’s GSI program features all-star sessions on:
- Recent Developments in Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law
- Big Stakes Antitrust Trial
- A Conversation with Antitrust Enforcement
- Competition Economics
- California UCL Practice
- Federal Judges Panel on Competition Litigation
For more information on GSI sponsorships, please contact Belinda Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.