2020 is already here in a blink of an eye! If you still haven’t finished your MCLE requirements yet, we’re here to help you meet the February 3, 2020* deadline.
- The Revised Rules of Professional Conduct – What’s New, What’s Not, and How It Will Affect Your Practice | Save $45 when you purchase all 3!
- Part 1: Foundation Rules
- Part 2: The Lawyer-Client Relationship
- Part 3: Lawyer Dealings with Non-Client Third Parties
- Legal Ethics & Privacy, Protecting Your Clients and Your Office (new)
- Ethics and Sports Betting: The Legal Lines between Profit and Responsibility
- E-Ethics: Successfully Navigating Social Media and Technology in Marketing Your Practice and Representing Clients
- Professional Responsibility in California: Past, Present and Future (new)
- Client Trust Accounting – Keeping in Check (new)
Elimination of Bias
- Elimination of Bias: Is it Possible? (new)
- California’s New Sexual Harassment Training Law and the Mechanics of Workplace Investigations (new)
- Substance Use Disorders in the Legal Profession – Causes, Signs, and Treatment
- Time Management for Busy Attorneys—Eliminating Stress in Your Practice (new)
Don’t see anything you like? Visit our online catalog to find the perfect course for you.
*Twenty-five hours of MCLE are required every three years. These hours must include credits on ethics as well as competence issues, such as substance abuse and mental health.
Attorneys with last name beginning with N-Z are required to report their training to the State Bar by February 3, 2020. All attorneys (except those on voluntary inactive status) report MCLE compliance by submitting a statement of compliance to the State Bar.