A. Journal Advertising Policy
1. All advertisements published by the Association, Sections, and CYLA should be consistent with the professional profile of the particular publication in which the advertisement appears. Advertising which is political, idealogical, highly controversial, or otherwise divisive within the bar is prohibited.
2. The Association, Sections, and CYLA, jointly reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to reject any proposed advertisement for any reason or no reason at all.
3. All advertisements published by the Association, Sections, and CYLA are accepted and published on the warranty of the advertiser that the advertiser is authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement and that the advertisement is compliant with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Any and all advertisers must agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Association should any person or entity name the Association as a defendant or respondent in any lawsuit or claim of any kind that is in any way connected to, or alleged by a plaintiff or claimant as related to, an advertisement.
4. All advertising requests made by the Association, Sections, or CYLA to an outside business shall be in conformance with the Mission Statement of the Association.
5. This policy does not apply to social media or to the websites or blogs of the Association, Sections, and CYLA as other applicable policies may govern.