Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law
Third Annual “Celebrating Women in Competition Law in California”
Thursday, March 7, 2019, 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Morgan, Lewis & Brockius LLP
One Market, Spear Street Tower
San Francisco, CA
Earn 1 Hour MCLE credit (Elimination of Bias)
Register Online Here – Coming Soon!
- 5:30 pm – 6 pm: Registration and Hosted Networking Reception
- 6 pm – 7 pm: Panel Presentation
- 7 pm – 8 pm: Hosted Networking Reception
Trail blazers from the antitrust and competition bar will offer practical tips for building a litigation team dominated by women. The panelists will answer questions posed by the Honorable Laurel Beeler about how a female-dominated litigation team — associates, partners, experts, and consultants — is not only possible, but highly valuable to your clients. The panelists will analyze statistics that show having women on your team will benefit your case, and provide advice on navigating gender-based obstacles and stereotypes. The evening will conclude with a hosted networking reception featuring delectable bites and beverages.
Moderator: The Honorable Laurel Beeler, United States District Court Magistrate Judge
- Katrina Rouse, Assistant Chief, Antitrust Division, United States Department of Justice
- Samantha Knox, Associate General Counsel, Competition, Facebook, Inc.
- Elizabeth Pritzker, Partner, Pritzker Levine LLP
- Anita F. Stork, Partner, Covington & Burling, LLP
- Jill M. Manning, Partner, Steyer Lowenthal Boodrookas Alvarez & Smith LLP
- E. Kate Patchen, Director and Associate General Counsel of Litigation, Facebook, Inc.
This event is generously sponsored by Angeion group.
The deadline to pre-register is Thursday, February 28, 2019.
- Free for members of the Judiciary and CYLA members
- $20.00 for Antitrust, Unfair Competition & Privacy Law Section members
- $40.00 for all others
Requests must be received in writing by Thursday, February 28, 2019. A $20 processing fee will be charged for requests received after Thursday, February 28, 2019. For more information, call (916) 516-1757.
Onsite registration is subject to availability. Call to confirm space availability.
For special assistance, please call (916) 516-1740.