Radio station KALW regularly broadcasts “Your Legal Rights,” a show in which callers can ask questions of attorneys with expertise in different areas of the law. Tune into KALW at 91.7 FM for the San Francisco Bay area and on the Internet at www.kalw.org.
Several Executive Committee members have participated in the show, on topics such as:
- Termination of Employment and Other Employment Law Issues
- The Rights of Public Employees Under Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Recent Developments in Termination of Employment
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits for People Who Have Been Fired or Laid Off
- Employment Law – The Rights of Persons who have Disabilities