Nominations for Antitrust and Unfair Competition Lawyers to Watch are open!
The Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section is proud to launch a new award to recognize lawyers in the first eight years of their legal careers who have exhibited outstanding achievements in the practice of antitrust and unfair competition during the previous year.
Attorneys that meet the following criteria should be submitted for consideration:
- Admitted to practice law in California;
- In good standing with the State Bar;
- Within their first 8 years of practice;
- Members of the Section (Note: you can become a member as a part of the application process); and
- Practicing Antitrust or Unfair Competition Law.
Eligible individuals may nominate themselves or be nominated by supervisors, colleagues, or friends.
To nominate yourself or an eligible individual for this award, please fill the following nomination form. You may also accompany the nomination with any of the following supporting documents:
- Resume or biography;
- One to five letters of support;
- A list of reported cases, successful projects, articles, and other publications in which the nominee was involved, including references for each identified item; and
- (Optional) Additional documents to further support the nomination. Any additional documents should not exceed 25 pages.
Applications should be submitted no later than 11:59pm Pacific Time on July 1, 2023. An email acknowledging the submission will be sent to the person submitting the nomination form. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within five business days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to mail in the application instead of filling out the online form below, please send to Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section, 400 Capitol Mall, Suite 650, Sacramento, CA 95814.
Please address any question or concerns to email@example.com.