All attorneys who are actively practicing law in California must complete ongoing legal training.*
As the February 1, 2022 deadline quickly approaches, we have prepared a variety of on-demand bundles to help you meet your MCLE requirements.
Any of the bundles listed below already include a 10% discount. Current CLA members also have a reduced member rate.
Not a member? Join today to save even more.
Choose from the following bundles:
- Business Law Section “Hard to Get” Specialty Bundle (3.0 Hours of MCLE – includes Legal Ethics, Competence Issues and Recognition and Elimination of Bias)
- Business Law Section “Insolvency” Bundle (3.25 Hours of MCLE)
- Family Law Section Bundle (8.25 Hours of MCLE – includes 8.25 Hours Legal Specialization in Family Law and 1.0 Hour Competence Issues)
- Labor & Employment Law Section Bundle (14 Hours of MCLE – includes 6.0 Hours Legal Ethics, 1.0 hour Competence Issues and 4.5 Hours Recognition and Elimination of Bias)
- Litigation Section Bundle (7.0 Hours of MCLE)
- Trusts and Estates Section “Did You Miss It” Bundle (3.0 Hours of MCLE – includes 3.0 Hours Legal Specialization in Estate Planning; Trust & Probate Law)
- Trusts and Estates Ethics Guide Bundle (2.0 Hours of Legal Ethics – includes 2.0 Hours Legal Specialization in Estate Planning; Trust & Probate Law)
- Workers’ Compensation Section “Did You Miss It – Legal Specialization Boot Camp” Bundle (9.0 Hours of Hours Legal Specialization in Workers’ Compensation Law)
- Workers’ Compensation Section Done in a Day Bundle (6.0 Hours of MCLE – includes 5.50 Hours Legal Specialization in Workers’ Compensation Law, 4.0 Hours Legal Ethics, 1.0 Hour Competence Issues and 1.0 Hour Recognition and Elimination of Bias)
*Twenty-five hours of MCLE are required every three years. These hours must include credits on ethics as well as competence issues, such as substance abuse and mental health.
Attorneys with last names beginning with A-G are required to report their training to the State Bar by February 1, 2022. All attorneys (except those on voluntary inactive status) report MCLE compliance by submitting a statement of compliance to the State Bar.
Not a member?
If you are facing financial hardship and need assistance with your membership dues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.