1 Hour of MCLE; 1 Legal Specialization in Taxation Law. You must register in advance to participate.
The COVID-19 pandemic presents a host of extraordinary challenges to employers. This webinar will focus on how employers can identify the various, interrelated employment and tax issues arising from the pandemic and its related new legislation, manage their workplaces accordingly, and make the best business decisions from a tax and employment perspective.
Topics will include:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (“FFCRA”)
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”)
- Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP loans”)
- Employee Retention Credit
- Modifications for Net Operating Losses
- Sick leave
- Leave of Absence
- Employee Testing
- Furloughs and Potential Reductions in Force
Speakers: Laura Buckley and Gina L. Miller.