- This event has passed.
Webinar: CCPA Enforcement Trends
April 26 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
California Office of Attorney General began enforcing the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) in July 2020. Since then, the OAG has begun enforcement actions against over 100 companies. This session invites data privacy experts who are actively defending businesses in response to CCPA Notice of Violation letters to provide practical advice on how to comply with the CCPA and to engage with the OAG.
This session will cover CCPA enforcement trends, including:
- Loyalty Program Notice of Violation Letters (Notice of Financial Incentive and Calculation of the Value of Consumer Data)
- Do Not Sell v. Share
- Access and Deletion
- OAG Opinion on Inferences (Mar. 10, 2022)
Presentations from expert panelists to be followed by Q&A from participants.
- Alysa Hutnik, Partner and Chair, Privacy and Information Security, Kelley Drye & Warren
- Dominique Shelton Leipzig, Partner, Cybersecurity & Data Privacy, Leader, Global Data Innovation and Ad Tech Privacy & Data Management practices, Mayer Brown
- David Zetoony, Shareholder, Co-Chair U.S. Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice, GreenbergTraurig
- Jeewon Kim Serrato, Partner, BakerHostetler
- Lothar Determann, Partner, Baker & McKenzie LLP