- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: Driving Your Success: Essential Habits for Law Firm Associates in the Post-Pandemic Landscape
July 12 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Presented by the CLA New Lawyers Section. Free event! No MCLE
Aimed exclusively at law firm associates, this interactive webinar will discuss the necessary tools to drive your success in the legal profession. In today’s rapidly evolving legal landscape and workplace, associates must develop certain habits and skills that lead not only to improved legal acumen but also to meaningful relationships, a differentiated reputation and individually aligned professional opportunities. The session will offer strategies for enhancing your image and visibility within your firm and the wider marketplace. By creating and projecting a strong professional brand, you can attract meaningful work that aligns with your personal preferences, values, and career goals, building a fulfilling and thriving career.
- Understand the indispensable role of habit formation and the importance of seeking constructive feedback, key tools for honing legal skills and accelerating professional growth.
- Hear strategies for forging and nurturing significant relationships, as well as leveraging networking opportunities, both crucial for carving a strong position within their firm and the broader professional marketplace.
- Discover how to maintain visibility and proactive engagement within their firm, transcending the challenges of a remote work environment.
- Learn to build a resonant professional brand that draws engaging work aligning with their individual aspirations, all underscored by authenticity, enthusiasm, and a commitment to producing excellent work.
- Equip themselves with practical steps to transform learned insights into actionable plans, paving their personalized path to success in the legal profession.
Whether you’re starting your journey as an associate or looking to enhance your career progression, this webinar is designed to provide you with the tools, insights, and strategies needed to navigate the modern legal landscape successfully. The habits and skills you’ll learn will set the foundation for a successful and fulfilling legal career.
Lana J. Manganiello is the Managing Director with Equinox Strategy Partners, providing service professionals and firms with strategic counsel to increase market visibility and drive revenue. Trained and certified through Cornell University in Diversity and Inclusion, Lana is committed to working with law firms to attract and develop diverse professionals and improve diversity in leadership within our client’s firms and ultimately the legal profession. Manganiello and her team developed the Associate Advancement Accelerator to realize a professional’s full potential early on in their career and thwart the root causes of burnout. She found that career satisfaction and retention increase when firms invest in training and development programs that facilitate meaningful relationships internally and further the skills and techniques required to develop and expand a book of business. As remote and hybrid work environments become the norm, these facilitated opportunities to connect and learn are more significant than ever.